A one day workshop to help you fight overwhelm and take good care of you and your art.
Are you a super empathic creative who feels too overwhelmed to take care of yourself?
Do you struggle to find the balance between your creative work and your life?
Do you wish there was a way to feel more in control of your emotions?
Join me and Julia Flaccavento, Life and Wellness Coach, for an in-depth workshop that will help you reimagine your sensitivity as a tool for personal and creative growth. We’ll discuss the personal and interpersonal changes you can make right now to feel more at ease and balanced. We’ll also give you strategies on how to incorporate these changes into your creative life.
- How your body can tell you what you need emotionally
- How important self-talk can be in choosing not to get upset/overwhelmed
- The difference between secondary and primary emotions
- Emotional Boundaries – what they are and what they aren’t
- Why you give too much and how to stop doing it
- How to ask for what you need
- How to say NO
- Debunking the suffering for art myth
- Being present with your creative work
- Confronting the vulnerability of creating from a place of true expression
- Exercises to help you stay present and focused
And SO much more!
Here’s what musician and educator, Anna Luther had to say about a week after attending this workshop:
“I’m creating more freely now that I’m learning more concretely how to get out of my own way. I’ve started and finished a number of small paintings, had an easier time focusing on my musical practice, and been able to enthusiastically say “yes” to a photography and music opportunity later this month.
Perhaps most dramatic is how much easier managing my depression and anxiety symptoms has been. My inner monologue is a bit less frantic, more focused, and easier to breathe with. I’m listening to my body more closely when it starts sending me discomfort signals and taking steps to address both the physical and emotional components behind them.
I have a genuine hope again, for a life that fills my heart without being a constant battlefield.”
Are you on my mailing list? Sign up so you don’t miss out on any future workshops!
*This location has stairs.