Bust through creative blocks and bring your ideas to life with the help of
Therapist, Coach, + Musician, Lauren Aycock Anderson.
WHAT IS CREATIVE LIGHTNING?
Creative Lightning is a 4-step process that helps you outline your goals, bust through creative blocks, harness your “flow” state, and create a solid plan to bring your ideas to life.
I’ve crafted this process from years of experience as an artist and helper. With a Bachelor’s in Music and a Master’s in Counseling, I combined her knowledge of the research on creativity and human behavior with my own life experience as an artist to create a coaching process specifically tailored to creative people.
Do you have a ton of amazing creative ideas, but can’t seem to get them out of your head and into the world? Or maybe you’re great at starting your projects, but get blocked somewhere along the way? Do you get into the “flow” every once in awhile, but find it hard to get a grip on how it happens? Ever wish you had someone to help you get your creative sh*t together?
Spark – Ignite your creative fire. We’ll go over where you’re going and where you’ve been
Blocks – Examine your personal blocks and what they mean to you.
Flow – Ah, that awesome, awesome space of flow. Understand what it really looks like for you and how to get a grip on it.
Lightning – Make your plan and stick to it!
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who needs that extra push with their creative work, no matter how big or how small – from finally finishing that song to starting your flourishing creative business.
Creative Lightning is for you if:
- You’re great at starting projects, but not at completing them
- You have many ideas, but have trouble focusing on just one
- You can get into the “flow”, but are mystified by how it happens
- You know what you want to do, but aren’t sure how to get there
- You’re ready to take on challenges and get things done!
Creative Lightning is NOT for you if:
- You don’t have any creative ideas
- You want to keep procrastinating
- You’re not willing to dig deep and figure out what works for you in order to bring your creative ideas to life.
- This course will NOT teach you creative skills such as singing, writing, painting, dancing, sculpting, etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
I’ve designed this like an e-course. Over 4 days, you’ll receive 4 emails from me with each step of the process. Each email contains a worksheet, along with a video of me personally guiding you through the steps. You’ll also get personal stories on the process, helpful links, and more! Then, for another 3 weeks, you’ll get more email support from me with tips for staying on track with your project.
All you need is…
- A computer with a high-speed internet connection
- An e-mail address
- A Facebook account if you wish to join the facebook group to connect with Lauren and other creatives using this process
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Process laid out on worksheets you can save and reuse with any project
- Videos of me guiding you through each step of the process
- Facebook group so you can connect and collaborate with other creatives who will help you stay accountable to your dreams
- Helpful tips to help you bust through blocks and stay on track with the plan YOU create
- Follow up emails from me checking in to see how things are going
That’s a month of coaching with me
and a lifetime of creative clarity!
Click below to buy Creative Lightning now and say YES to your creative goals.
Here’s what people are saying about Creative Lightning:
“This process really got me thinking in new ways about what I think I might like to try, and gave me some new mental tools to actually get going on it. I feel ready to smash up all the dumb things that usually get in my way.” – MM, Visual Artist
“Thoroughly enjoyable, engaging, and helpful.” – JM, Marketing Director & Chef
“Very engaging, very inspirational, definitely hits all the creative roadblock sweet spots…”
– TC, Adult Education Expert & Musician
“I really enjoyed the process. I have a clear idea of what I want to accomplish and how to stay on track and make that happen. This is good news! It was really helpful in putting a thoughtful plan together. And focusing on the one thing for a few days in a row was also quite helpful.” – RW, Writer & Musician
- Clearly identify your creative goals?
- Bust through creative blocks?
- Understand what’s happening when your creative juices are flowing?
- Create a solid plan to achieve your goals and a strategy for staying on track?
- Achieve a new level of self-awareness that will help in all areas of life?
Creative Lightning can help get you on your own customized path to abundant creativity.